Whether you want to stay fit or plan to gain some weight or lose it, weighing machines are one of the best companions. If you are also planning to buy a weighing machine but do want to spend more, then this can be the right article for you.
We have picked the top 7 best weighing machine under 1000 rupees in India 2021 and reviewed them here.
There are different types of weighing machines are available in the market which helps you to keep track of your fitness progress whenever you want. Thus, you should keep a weight machine handy at home. But, with a lot of options available in the market, you can find it time-consuming and also somewhat difficult to buy the best quality product.
Having a personal weighing machine at your home can help your entire family to keep a note of their body weight which is a good habit. Nowadays, digital weighing machines have become trendier due to the convenience they provide. However, we have also included an analog weighing machine on our list if you want to have one.
So, without spending any more time, let’s get started!
- 7 Best Weighing Machine under 1000 rupees in India Reviewed
- How to Select the Best Weighing Machine Under 1000 Rupees in India? | Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Final Words !
7 Best Weighing Machine under 1000 rupees in India Reviewed
The first place on our shortlist is taken by this best digital weighing machine under 1000 in India. It is also the most reviewed weighing machine on Amazon designed with precision offering many accurate results.
It is equipped with a high-precision sensor gauge system ensuring you provide accurate readings. The platform is made of strong tempered glass enabling you to use and store easily without worrying. The digital display is clear which makes it easy to read along with the temperature.
The two main indicators of this weighing scale include low battery and overload protection. The automatic switch-off functionality ensures longer battery life even if you forget to power it off. You can measure the weight in three different units like kg, lb, and st.
- Comes with attractive look and feel.
- Very light in weight.
- Easy to use and handle.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Some consumers complained about inaccuracy.
- Need to be very careful while using it.
Secondly, you can also go for the best body weighing machine under 1000 rupees. It is designed in an anti-skid manner with curved edges that make it safer to weigh yourself while keeping your wet feet. You need to place the weighing scale on a hard and flat surface to get the most accurate results.
It is equipped with a large self-lit display making it easier to read and also shows the room temperature. The operation of this weighing scale is very easy as you need to press it with one foot to initialize. The tempered glass is sturdy and durable along with a premium design.
The two pairs of high-gauge G-sensors enable higher accurate readings. It has a maximum carrying capacity of 180kg with a unit button that ensures you can change the various units like kg/lb/st. Thus packed with all these features, this can be considered as the best digital weighing scale under 1000.
- Gives highly accurate result.
- Sleek and elegant design.
- The build quality is good.
- The size is a bit smaller.
As a second runner-up, we found this weighing machine to be an ideal fit. It is super light in weight making it portable and easy to use. The high-sensitive G-sensors offer a high amount of accurate readings. There is a button that enables you to switch between kg, lb, and st.
The scale is equipped with an automatic shut-down facility which ensures longer battery life. It also features two indicators that help you to keep track of the low battery level and also for overload protection.
This product is made from tempered glass that is tough so that you do not need to worry about getting broken while you step on it. It also comes with a premium design that complements any modern décor. The range of weight that can be measured with this scale is 5-180kg.
- Sturdy and durable design.
- The digital display is easier to read.
- Accuracy is good enough.
- The outer packaging should be improved.
- Very few people has complained about accuracy.
From one of the reputed brands ‘HealthSense’, this model of weighing machine is also one of the best picks. It features a horizontally striped glass design and wider platform to make it look premium. Also, the skid-proof feet make it safer to use.
You can initialize the weighing scale by putting one foot on the platform and wait to get zero reading for calibration. The LCD with blue back-lit also offers you an easy view of the readings. It is an ideal fitness partner to keep track of your daily balanced life and a healthy routine.
It is known to provide accurate readings except for the first one due to calibration. Thus, with all these features loaded, it is the best body weighing machine under 1000 rupees that can help you to accomplish your fitness goals.
- Sleek design with sturdy glass.
- Clear bright display.
- The auto-shutdown feature is useful.
- Supports upto 180 KG.
- You can experience a small bit of inaccuracy of 400-500g.
You can also go for this body weighing machine that comes with step-on technology making it a lot convenient. It is equipped with four high-precision sensors that can offer consistent and accurate weight readings up to 180kg.
This weighing scale is highly safe with the skid-proof platform and round edges. It also features a backlit bright LCD that is easy to read. This scale supports various units like kg, pounds, or stones. The ultra-slim design gives it a premium look to complement any modern décor.
The machine requires two AAA batteries to operate and they are also provided along with the weighing scale. Loaded with all these features and a sturdy design, it can be an ideal pick for your home use or other purposes like gym, office, etc.
- Nice quality surface.
- The display is clean and clear.
- Pretty stable.
- It is made of hard plastic.
Our list for the best body weighing machine under 1000 is not over yet. So, in sixth place, we have come up with this cheap weight machine that is available in four bright and attractive colors. It also has the feature to switch between various units like kg, pounds, and stones.
It also has two pairs of high-precision sensors that can offer enough accurate and precise readings with a maximum carrying capacity of 180kg. The tempered glass is sturdy and durable enough to provide you enough comfort and also strong enough to carry any weight within the desired range.
The LED display is clean and large enough to enable you to easily read it. The Step-On technology makes it easy and convenient to use with an automatic on/off feature and a low battery indicator. This product has been designed elegantly so that it can suit any modern bathroom or bedroom.
- Awesome design.
- Very easy to use.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Multiple color options are available.
- No such negative customer reviews.
Lastly, we would like to review an analog and cheap weight machine with a maximum of 120kg carrying capacity. The display screen is large enough with a pointer that offers you to note the reading easily.
It comes with a scrolling button at the bottom which you manually need to operate for proper calibration. The scale has been constructed durably and equipped with high-quality sensors to provide you accurate measurements.
The design is robust and sturdy with the best quality metal with precise and perfect cutting. Thus, using it can give you a feeling of using a fine product.
- Anti-skid design.
- Looks nice with a good color combination.
- Strong and sturdy.
- The price could have been lesser.
How to Select the Best Weighing Machine Under 1000 Rupees in India? | Buying Guide
Though we have limited the budget to be 1000 rupees, still there are a lot of models available in the market. So, you need to check some metrics or features before choosing the best weighing machine in India.
- Accuracy: The weighing machine you are purchasing must be accurate as there is no meaning to buy an inaccurate weighing machine. For checking the accuracy, you can take some reference weight and measure it two to three times for noting the difference between the readings.
- Display: This is an important thing that you should check because large and bright displays enable you to see them clearly while standing. Some of the modern-day weighing scales come with weight readings along with the temperature of the surroundings to give a more expanded view of your progress.
- Size: You should note the dimensions and weight of the weighing machine. The lightweight and compact design of the weighing scales can help you to carry it with you anywhere, thus ensuring it to be highly portable.
- Type: There are two main types of weighing scales – analog and digital. Nowadays, you can find a lot of the best digital weighing machine under 1000 and they are the trending ones. It is so because digital weighing machines enable you easy readings and a little bit more accuracy than the analog models. Also, the calibration of digital weighing machines is easier than analog weighing scales.
- Skid-proof: The weighing scale you are about to purchase must be skid-proof for added safety. Most people keep the weighing scales in the bathroom and thus, there are higher chances of getting in contact with moisture. Therefore, skid-proof weighing scales offer you the stability and flexibility to weigh yourself even when your feet are wet.
- Durability: Most of the latest weighing scales are built with toughened tempered glass so that they look premium. Ensure that the tempered glass is sturdy enough to carry your weight and not break easily.
- Weight carrying capacity: Whether you are planning to use the weighing scale for yourself or your full family, you must check the maximum weight that will climb onto that scale. That will offer you an idea to buy such a high-quality weighing machine with more weighing capacity that can handle the above-mentioned maximum weight of the user.
These are some of the essential parameters you should check to buy the best weighing machine under 1000 rupees in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Final Words !
We hope that this guide has been helpful for you to select the best weighing machine under 1000 rupees in India. All the information has been covered in this guide simply and clearly so that you face no difficulty in understanding.
The above-listed products have been selected after performing deep research and so you can go with any one of them. However, we prefer the HealthSense brand and hence you can go with the two models from this brand on our list if you want.